TOOFRESH (we, our and us) operates the Application.
TOOFRESH is based in Canada. Our registered address is Toronto, ON, Canada.
Our email address is [email protected].
Our website is www.toofresh.ca.
TOOFRESH is compliant with the 2018 E.U. GDPR.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU CONTACT US:
We collect and use information from individuals who contact us in accordance with this section.
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our application, we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email.
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect name, email address, and IP address. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form including any optional information, such as phone number or company name.
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR APPLICATION:
We collect and use information from individuals who interact with particular features of our Application in accordance with this section.
Registering on our Application:
This information relates to how you use our App, including with which device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
When you register an account on our application, we collect the following information: name, email address, IP address, mailing address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us when you complete the registration form, including any optional information.
Processing your payment:
In order to process your payment, we use a third-party payment processor, your payment will be processed by the third-party payment processor you choose to process your payment.
At checkout you will have the option of receiving marketing communications from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES:
This section sets out how we obtain or collect information about you from third parties.
Information received from third parties:
Generally, we do receive information about you from third parties. The third parties from which we receive information about you will generally include Google, Facebook and Apple.
It is also possible that third parties with whom we have had no prior contact may provide us with information about you.
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name, date of birth and contact details, but will include any additional information about you which they provide to us.
We may also obtain information from third parties for your public records of criminal convictions including registered sex offenders’ checks.
WHERE WE RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN ERROR:
If we receive information about you from a third party in error and/or we do not have a legal basis for processing that information, we will delete your information.
MOBILE APP ADVERTISING AND TRACKING:
Our authorized service providers and/or other third-party in the delivery of advertising you receive through our App may collect information about your mobile device, including your mobile device’s advertising identifiers and the names and IDs of apps you have installed, as well as information about how you use our mobile applications and other unaffiliated applications.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
· To create and manage your personal account at [email protected]
· To enable in-app purchases.
· To store your gaming history.
· To send message notifications.
· To contact you in the event of any problems.
· To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook and Google;
· To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services.
· To send marketing offers such as newsletters.
· To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information.
· To test and improve our application by which the services are provided.
· To prevent misuse or improper use of our services.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
USE OF SERVER LOG INFORMATION TO ANALYSE APPLICATION USE AND IMPROVE OUR APPLICATION:
We use the information collected by our application server logs to analyses how our users interact with our application and its features. For example, we analyse the number of visits and unique visitors we receive, the time and date of the visit, the location of the visit and the operating system and browser used.
DISCLOSURE AND ADDITIONAL USES OF YOUR INFORMATION:
This section sets out the circumstances in which we will disclose information about you to third parties and any additional purposes for which we use your information.
Disclosure of your information to service providers:
We use third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business.
Your information will be shared with the service providers where necessary to provide you with the service you have requested, whether that is accessing our application, or ordering services from us.
Disclosure of Your Information to Other Third Parties:
We disclose your information to other third parties in specific circumstances, as set out below.
Providing information to third parties such as Google Inc. and Facebook: Google collects information through our use of Google Analytics on our Application. Google uses this information, including IP addresses and information from cookies, for a number of purposes, such as improving its Google Analytics service. Information is shared with Google on an aggregated and anonymised basis.
Disclosure of Profiles and listings:
We disclose your profiles which include your basic information, such as ID/name, profile photo, location, and other related information to analyse and evaluate your reliability and responsiveness, and reviews/feedback.
TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Sharing your information with third parties, which are either related to or associated with the running of our business, where it is necessary for us to do so. These third parties include our accountants, advisors, affiliates, business partners, independent contractors. Further information on each of these third parties is set out below.
· Business partners
· Independent contractors
· Service Providers
DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGAL REASONS:
If we suspect that criminal or potential criminal conduct has been occurred, we will in certain circumstances need to contact an appropriate authority, such as the police. This could be the case, for instance, if we suspect that we fraud or a cybercrime has been committed or if we receive threats or malicious communications towards us or third parties.
We may need to use your information if we are involved in a dispute with you or a third party for example, either to resolve the dispute or as part of any mediation, arbitration or court resolution or similar process.
We will use and process your information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION:
This section sets out how long we retain your information. We have set out specific retention periods where possible. Where that has not been possible, we have set out the criteria we use to determine the retention period.
Server log information: we retain information on our server logs for one year.
CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING RETENTION PERIODS:
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
· The purpose and use of your information both now and in the future such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future;
· Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information;
· Whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information;
· how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
· Any relevant surrounding circumstances.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION:
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
Only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
Using secure servers to store your information;
Verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION:
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by sending an email to [email protected]:
· To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
· To request the correction or deletion of your information;
· To request that we restrict our use of your information;
· To receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller;
· To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes; and
· To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
· The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal affects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY WHERE YOU REQUEST ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION:
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft or general unauthorized access to your information.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES:
You have the following rights in relation to your information, which you may exercise in the same way as you may exercise by sending an email to [email protected]:
· To object to us using or processing your information where we use or process it in order to carry out a task in the public interest or for our legitimate interests, including ‘profiling’ based on any of these purposes; and
· To object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes.
You may also exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
· Clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
· Sending an email to [email protected], asking that we stop sending you marketing communications.
We will provide you with the information about the change in question and the purpose and any other relevant information before we use your information for that new purpose.
Wherever required, we will obtain your prior consent before using your information for a purpose that is different from the purposes for which we originally collected it.
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The Application is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to [email protected]sh.ca.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this Application and website, please contact us by any of the following means;
Email: [email protected]
Address: Toronto, ON, Canada.