This Policy also applies to information collected by TOOFRESH fresh meat grocery. Ordering application (“TOOFRESH Application”) through social media apps, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram (collectively, the “Social Media Platforms” (together with the Interactive and Mobile Services, the “Services”). This Policy applies only to information collected through the application and Services but not to information collected offline.
This MPP may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the “Last Updated” date above. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Apps shall constitute your agreement to this MPP and any future revisions.
We collect personal and other information from you when you provide information to us or whenever you interact with us via the app and/or services. The following below are some of the ways TOOFRESH collect information when you use the TOOFRESH App.
- Registration Information
In order to gain full access to the TOOFRESH app, we request that you create an account by providing personal information and creating a username and password. When you register, you provide us with personal information that we use to tailor your experience. will also collect your name, username and password, email address, date of birth, and location (e.g., country). We may also collect your postal code, contact number and information about your mobile device (e.g., name of your wireless carrier and device identifier). In addition, we may gather certain statistic data at registration to tailor our facilities to your needs, such as age, gender, fitness and physical attributes, and sport inclinations.
- Facebook and 3rd Party Sharing Component
This component enables clients to welcome companions utilizing third party applications. For instance, the account registration process we may provide functionality that enables you to seek for acquaintances by utilizing your Facebook identifications where you choose to do this you will be inquired to permit the application to get to certain data related with your Facebook record, for example, your name, profile picture, sexual orientation, rundown of friends and other open data.
You agree to this, such that data will be handled by us keeping in mind the end goal is to recognize your Facebook buddies that are users of TOOFRESH App and to enable you to welcome your Facebook friends to introduce the TOOFRESH Application to them. Note that when you link with us via social media, we are likely to collect your account or profile information.
On the off chance that you would prefer not to give us this data you should correct the privacy settings on your Social Networking Services account. It is best to review the privacy disclosures and terms of your Social Networking Services account, which shows how your information collected is shared with us.
- Ordering / Shopping Data
When you use our ordering feature, or request to make any purchase through the TOOFRESH app, at checkout we request, collect and store information from you on our order form. In connection with purchases via the app, you are required to provide contact information (including shipping address, email address and your first and last name) and financial information (including billing address, credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes (receipts), order fulfillment, your specific requests and age verification. In the event an issue arises in connection with an order, we may also use this information to contact you regarding such order. Information about your purchase (such as what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn) will become part of your account and profile as maintained by TOOFRESH. In addition, if you accord and where permissible, we may collect your email and phone numbers in order to send you information about products and promotions.
- Information Provided through Communication
The app provides links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your name, email address, address, and phone number are requested on these forms so we can address our answer in a mannerly way. TOOFRESH may store information from email on file, but does not currently sell or license this information with third parties without express authorization from you.
Other information we may collect are those you provide to us in connection with your use of the TOOFRESH App such as your consents, preferences and feedback, and technical and bug fixing information.
In the course of providing the services through the TOOFRESH app, we may collect information from others sources without limitation business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. Information gathered may include your purchase/order history from business partners who supply you with rewards made available on the TOOFRESH app.
Demographic Information can also be obtained from reliable third-party sources to help us improve our communication with you, give us better consumer insight into your needs and improve our business. Your Personal Data, Performance Data and/or the Location Data with information we obtain from our apps, other users, or third parties to enhance your experience and improve the overall quality of our TOOFRESH app service may be combined, such as providing you with a single point of sign on for our application and/or building an account dashboard letting you understand how to access and control all the TOOFRESH Services you use.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about app traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site and app experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
The analytical information enables us to identify and compute the number of users of our app, how they use and operate the TOOFRESH App, as well as to authenticate transactions originated and completed on the TOOFRESH App. This helps aid us to improve the way our TOOFRESH app works, for instance by certifying that users can easily find what they are looking for.
We make use of standard data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. These analytic tools collect certain information about you, such as your device’s IP address, device type and browsing and usage behavior, which enable us to track and monitor the traffic of TOOFRESH App from users.
- How Information Collected is Used by TooFresh
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the app services, or use certain other app features in the following ways:
- To operate our business and provide our Services to fresh groceries lovers, individuals and communities;
- To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested and also to enable us better understand our fresh meat grocery lovers and gain consumer insights
- provide you with the TOOFRESH App and recognize you as an TOOFRESH App user;
- inhabit your user account in connection with the TOOFRESH App and support the operation of such account;
- verify your activities and issue on the basis of this verified data;
- To analyze and improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other app features and to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To correct errors and problems with our services (including the App and Website(s));
- To investigate any disputes between users or with you; prevent and investigate any suspected fraud or other criminal activities and address security issues and to resolve disputes;
- To quickly process your transactions and easily operate the TOOFRESH Marketplace;
- To prepare aggregated data in relation to users of the App (for example, and without limitation, the number of steps completed by all users of the App, or particular user groups);
- To follow up with users after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To tailor our advertising and marketing, conduct direct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our experiences and program offerings and the information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
- We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
- Disclouser and External Use of Your Information
- Service Providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as processing payments, hosting our apps and program review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from TOOFRESH We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that are in conjunction with trusted service or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other subscription programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site and use our app. We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
- Contest Winners. We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of winners of our contests.
- Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
- Other TOOFRESH Users: Certain of your personal data may also be shared with other users of the TOOFRESH app as part of the normal operation of the TOOFRESH For example, your profile picture and biographical information that you add is accessible to all users. In addition, the TOOFRESH app may publish your order during a particular period to other users from time to time. Such details may be displayed in different ways including in rankings of particular user groups.
- Data Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the app, your information is protected both online and offline. Any data transferred online is done so securely using HTTPS, and your data is stored by a third-party provider, which meets the expectations of data protection internationally.
TOOFRESH takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. Our Application is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your use of our app and visit to our website as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning, and your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Site and Apps may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest, including user blogs and Twitter feeds. We do not have any control over those other websites and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide on those websites. You should become familiar with look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit.
- Age Prohibition (Children)
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not use our Site or Apps at any time. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided with the applicable TOOFRESH App. In addition, if we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
This Site and Apps are intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and any registration, use or access to the Site or Apps by anyone under thirteen (13) is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. Accordingly, use of the Site and Apps by anyone between thirteen (13) years of age and the age of majority in such individual’s jurisdiction will require verifiable consent of such individual’s parent or legal guardian. We reserve the right to request reasonable proof of such consent, and you must provide such proof within a reasonable period of time (not to exceed three (3) business days) following such request.
- Changes and Updates
- Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email and in-app notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individual have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have here. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.